Sunday 27 February 2011

Quick post, I'm very, very busy tonight



I can't believe you internet people couldn't keep a secret about my invitation from Brad Pitt to be his special guest at tonight's Oscars Party. All of my modelling friends have been pleading with me to take them with me and all the major newspapers and TV stations just wouldn't leave me alone!

Photographers have been constantly trying to get a photo of me and one of them even broke into my apartment the other day when I was trying to get some much-needed snoozing on my favourite cushion at home.

I don't even want to talk about the midnight phone-calls I've been getting from Angelina, she just can't accept that Brad would rather take me than her to this event.

Anyway, must dash, I've got to get some grooming done before Brad picks me up in his limo. Maybe I better sharpen my claws too, it might just come in handy if Angelina decides to come along tonight.

And please don't bother coming back here after tonight to find out how my night with Brad went, you'll just have to wait for my auto-biography titled "My brilliant and exciting life" to come out and find out.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! Omg I just hope you will at least sign a copy of your book for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaah I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great blog ! cute illustrations and and very humorous post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...