Sunday 13 February 2011

Lies and dishonesty


We were getting ready to do this glamorous photo-shoot for Vogue the other day and the model next to me just couldn't stop fidgeting and I could even see that she was starting to sweat! When the photographer asked her to take her hand out of her coat she simply refused and said she was really itchy and needed to keep scratching herself.

As I was starting to get bored with this photo-shoot I thought I would speed things up a little and give her a little scratch with my claws. She then started to scream and as she started flapping her arms around something fell out of her coat onto the floor. I picked it up and realised it was an invitation to this year's Oscar Party sent to me by Brad Pitt!
(Just in case you don't know who Brad Pitt is here's one of the photos I've taken of him when he came around to my house for a game of chess and some pie few days ago):


Who did she think she is? Did she really think that Brad would ever want to take her to Oscar party instead of me? I mean, she's nowhere near as good looking and glamorous as me, what was she thinking? Was she thinking at all!?

Humans will never cease to amaze me with their arrogance.

4 comments:

  1. Brad is quite obviously a cheater because he already has 6 other kitties and one Angelina cat lady to contend with. Oy vey, don't let him fool you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I love reading your posts! They never cease to make me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...