Sunday 6 February 2011

I deserve better than this


I've been in such a bad mood recently I couldn't even be bothered to pose for the last photo-shoot and all because I'm still fuming about the lack of generosity in response to my emotional appeal

The cash gifts that were sent to me hardly amounted to half a million dollars, and  most of the home-baked cream pies that some of my fans sent me were made with this disgusting thing called "low-fat cream" that just wasn't good enough for someone with such a sophisticated taste like I have, so they all ended up on the dinner plate of my owner women I live with who didn't seem to care and eat them all anyway, but then again she's a human so you can't expect anything better, can you? And here's a question for the joker who sent me this self-help book called "How to get in touch with your inner most feelings and learn to love yourself again" - what are you trying to suggest?

I'm too angry and disappointed to write any more on this topic, I'm off to Paris now to do a photo-shoot for Vogue and there better be some decent presents waiting for me when I return.Otherwise I won't tell you any gossip from the party at Kate Moss' house I went to last night. Don't say I didn't warn you.

8 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG LOL Cat, I sent that book!! I just really wanted you to learn that there's more to life than cream pies and models. JOKING, I wanted you to realize how fabulous you are without self-help duh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan, how could you send me that book? I hope you feel really guilty now and send me some cash, I might just be able to forgive you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat don't worry, these commoners really don't understand the taste of really elegant people.
    I'll sent you a box of Belgian pralines, would you like? Will it make you feel better?

    (The drawing is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I love how the girl is elegant!)

    Big kiss (cheer up, or I'll really send you pralines... and then you'll have to hate me because you'll read how many calories is for one!)

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! going to Paris next week. how about I invite you to some real treats and you can tell me all about these horribly ignorant people?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Al - yeah, ok, send them over, I'll try them and let you know if they're good enough for me.
    Petra - are you famous? If you are I might come over otherwise I'll be too busy napping and resting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What we're going through right now, here in Egypt, is beautiful! It is so beautiful- there is no more fear, people WILL listen to us and it just feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just hopped over here from sara's.. and i am loving what i see here. making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girl reminds me of Audrey Hepburn! It must be the hat. So fabulous! Girl how can you be blue when you have it goin on? ! Youre great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...