Sunday 9 January 2011

Never again


I know I haven't been around here much but I've had to kind of lay low for a bit after a complete fiasco with my last fashion photo-shoot that you can see in this photo.

After receiving hardly any Christmas gifts after my appeal and even finding that some joker sent me a huge box of fresh vegetables with a note "Eat these, they're good for you!" I was left disgusted and disappointed.

But then, out of the blue, my agent called me and said that this ridiculously rich lady who owns 3 cats would give me a million dollars if I agreed to do a Vogue cover shot with her cats.

I didn't really want to work with a bunch of amateurs again but I thought I could do with a bit of spare cash, so why not?

Well, the photo-shoot turned into a complete disaster. Two of the cats kept arguing about who gets the best spot on the sofa and the stupid looking orange cat you can see next to me  on the left foolishly colored her fur orange specially for the photo-shoot and felt really stupid when she realized that orange was clashing with the pink dress the model was wearing. 

The model in the pink dress ended up so confused by the whole situation that she forgot to put any shoes on and ended up looking ridiculous as well.

Thankfully I still ended up looking great in this photo so Vogue decided to Photoshop all the other cats and the model from the photo and a photo of just me looking great ended up on the Vogue cover.

The rich lady is still chasing me to get her million dollars back. After what I've had to put up with during this photo-shoot she can absolutely forget it.

Would anyone else be interested in doing a photo-shoot with me? If you have a million dollars to spare do not hesitate to contact my agent. Yeah, you're welcome.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! What a fiasco indeed. Who was styling this shoot? How could they allow the cat to go orange and the model to have no shoes? Sounds like a complete Vogue meltdown. Poor you, run fast with your well earned million.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan, I'm glad you appreciate just how difficult my life really is and all because I give my all to fashion, million dollars is not that much money for me really, but it might come in useful for a small shopping trip so yeah, I'm keeping it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah.....that would have been tough? Did the model get given shoes at the end? Did someone try to paint the orqange cat mauve or a dark pink instead? Hope your next photoshoot will be a bit smoother and less colour clashes and have the necessary shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rabbit Town Animator - yeah, this was really tough, I'm still exhausted from it all and trying to recover from the whole episode by sleeping at least 22 hours a day, it's helping a little but not much. The model never got any shoes, the stupid orange cat never got her fur sorted out, it was all so embarrassing really, the money I got for this was hardly worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love your blog, find you through Meagan! Will follow you!!

    Feel free to do the same!
    see you around!

    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, no shoes gives this image a comfy, laid back appeal to it! Love the captions, so dahling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...