Tuesday 21 December 2010

So unfair


I've just got back from another fashion photo-shoot and I'm still in shock. This model I was working with asked me if someone called Santa brought me any brilliant presents for Christmas and I was really confused because I never heard of this Santa before.

She then explained that this Santa person brings presents to everyone who behaves really well all year round so I was even more confused because I am an example of good behaviour! How come he never came to visit me then!? Just read all of my posts here and you'll find nothing but kindness, generosity, hard work and self-sacrifice demonstrated by me. If I don't deserve free presents then I really don't know who this Santa thinks he is?

To show your support for me against this great injustice feel free to send me as many presents as you like: cream, pies, fresh fish (I prefer the more expensive kind, thanks), comfy cushions and blankets to snooze on and a free holiday in Caribbean will all be generously accepted by me.

Please don't send me any cheap stuff or things like books, I really don't have time for that kind of nonsense.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas. Or whatever.

12 comments:

  1. Well, I can't believe this Santa person would pass by a creature as wonderful as you. I don't know what that model was talking about, I've never heard of Santa either. Don't worry your pretty little head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Santa is awfully plump so maybe he is just jealous of how thin and beautiful you are. That's why he feels you don't need the extra free presents. Regardless, he shouldn't punish you just because you're perfect!!

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat (oh, what a great name you have), this Santa sounds like a mean person, so yeah, I'm going to forget all about him. Still though, don't forget to send me some gifts, ok?
    Meagan, you're probably right, humans do tend to get jealous of me all the time, I do find it so tough sometime, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAnta is a fat boy who bring presents to kids...and this model isn't no more a kid!! Soooooo....:\


    Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, are you saying I shouldn't get any presents? Well, I think that's wrong and that I should, I can't think of anyone more deserving than me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you have a clear head... if I send you on vacation with my kitten does the same (she is a female...)? Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cristina, thanks for the offer, but I would prefer some expensive fresh fish instead if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is hilarious and endearing and just pure awesome all at once - these kitty stories. I LOVE your work. (never heard of that dude, who is he? " hahaha LOVE that black cat Please never stop

    happy holidays!!

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me giggle!! I loved this post! I hope you had a very merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leon - if you love me so much you know what you need to do then - send some nice cream pies or arrange an expensive holiday for me somewhere expensive and luxurious, hurry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...