Sunday 16 January 2011

She just couldn't leave me alone


I was chatting to some of my modelling friends few nights ago at a party and one of the models told me who was the joker who sent me a huge box of fresh vegetables with a note "Eat these, they're good for you" as a Christmas present.

When I found out it was her I was absolutely outraged! After everything I've done for her and all the helpful advice I've shared to help her become more glamorous and successful how could she do this to me? To make the insult even worse she told all my modelling friends that she sent me those vegetables to help me lose some weight. As if i need to do that, I am perfect just as I am, what's wrong with this woman?

Anyway, few days ago I've had to do yet another Vogue photo-shoot and she was just hanging around desperate to spend a bit of time with me and ask me for more hints and tips on how to get a gig with Vogue. Deciding not to be angry with her any more and remain helpful like I've always been (I just can't help it) I told her to stop shaving her legs so that she can try to look as hairy as me.

I thought she would have been grateful for this helpful and generous advice but apparently she's now really angry with me because the last photo-shoot she was booked for was cancelled because the photographer was not able to stop staring at her legs for long enough to take a single photo.

Why is she angry with me? What have I done? Actually, I don't care, I'm not going to waste my time on this, I have some snoozing to do.

5 comments:

  1. ahahahah this is great!! Again, the cat makes me laugh so much! (I showed it to my boyfriend and he loved it too :D)

    Nikita-mood also for you? :D

    Kiss

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with these models? They can dish it out (literally) but can't take it. Tell her to go buy some leg wax and eat some vegetables like she prescribed. Maybe, just maybe, she will have a chance with VOGUE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have been very scamp this time! But maybe she deserved this... a box of vegetables as Christmas present, you said? Oh, but she has been cruel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan, I don't know what's wrong with her, she won't talk to me at the moment, which is fine by me.
    Cristina - yeah, she was cruel and I was really insulted, but I took it really well, why can't she? And I was just trying to help her, I mean, really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so much fun, I'm definitely following!!

    xx

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...