Sunday 14 November 2010

Why Jamie loves me

I often get invited by celebrities to join them on their TV shows to add a bit of glamor and sophistication to their program and to boost their TV ratings or increase their book sales or whatever. Most of the time I turn these celebrities down because to be frank I don't have time to mix with people less famous than me, my life on the catwalk and on fashion shoots is so busy I barely get to snooze for more than 20 hours a day anyway, so I really can't afford to waste any time.

But when Jamie sent me an email the other day asking begging me to be a special guest on his cooking program I could not resist. He wrote that he's lost his inspiration and couldn't think of any amazing recipes to demonstrate on his cooking show so he needed me there to give him inspiration, like I always do.
I gave him one of my old secret recipes - pizza with double cream.



He was really worried about cooking this pizza in front of millions of viewers who were watching his programs that night because he just couldn't see how can a pizza which contains only a pizza base and 4 liters of double cream possibly work.

But of course it worked and when he tasted it for the first time he was speechless, he was so overwhelmed with the amazing taste of my recipe I could see tears of gratitude welling up in his eyes.

After the program was over Jamie and I were just chilling in his dressing room and he told me he'll be forever grateful that I took some time from my busy schedule to come and help him when he needed me most.



For those of you who can't wait for Jamie's new recipe book which will feature this amazing double cream pizza recipe I've decided to generously share it here with you:

Ingrediants:
1 pizza base
4 liters of double cream.

Cooking instructions:
1. Bake pizza base in the oven for about 10 minutes.
2. Take it out of the oven and wait for it to cool down.
3. Pour cream all over it.
4. Eat it.

For those of you who are short of time due to busy life like me, just ignore the pizza base altogether and eat the cream.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that SFD quite possibly is my most favorite blog ever :) This concept, your little kitty, is so hysterically funny I can't contain myself. This was such a wonderful treat to stumble upon. I've just passed it onto friends of mine that I knew would absolutely love this. Thank-you so much for visiting travelwritedraw.blogspot.com!! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed my comment and even more that you've applied to an illustration program. My fingers are crossed for you, keep us posted, and please post more secrets. I just adore them.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of the cat I would like to say that you're are probably my favorite commenter :) If I get in on that degree course I promise I will share even more secrets, although some of them might be too controversial to share publicly, fashion world is very sensitive, you know? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...