Sunday 21 November 2010

Feeling fed up


This week there's been no exciting photo opportunities for me and all I got was this photo-shoot for "Homes and Gardens" magazine where I had to peep from under the covers and look cute, but I just couldn't be bothered. We were asked to do some photos to promote a new line of bed sheets and to be honest it took a real effort not to just fall asleep from boredom of it all.


I was asked to participate in this photo-shoot after the magazine decided that using my friend Berty for this campaign just wasn't working because he's apparently put on too much weight recently. Here's one of the photos of him they've decided not to use, I guess he does look a lot less glamorous than me:


I don't think he looks fat in this photo at all, I think he just looks bored and desperate to go to a glamorous fashion party to drink champagne and eat cream.

I do miss all the glitter, sexy make up and high heel shoes, cocktail parties to go to after the photo-shoot, the glamor of it all already.

5 comments:

  1. haha, brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. My cat loves being under the covers, maybe they should have hired him! I love the hair and face of the woman in this drawing. Do you do curly hair often? It's the first time I noticed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG once again you had me LOL!! So hilarious...do you realize the woman looks just like Drew Barrymore?! I thought it was going to say something about her Movie Grey Gardens but alas it was House and Gardens. There should be a whole book of secret fashion diary entries to cheer me up on dull days.

    Meag xx
    http://travelwritedraw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'r illustration are great and i really love cats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...