Sunday 28 November 2010

Why you should never eat too much pie


Well, after the last week boring photo-shot my life got a lot more dramatic. I was asked to be the main model for this photo-shoot advertising a perfume and the photographer asked me to pose in a cute way on this piece of yellow silk next to a topless model.

It was time for this model to take her top off and pose in the background but she kept hesitating for ages until I was starting to get really bored and asked her what's her problem, why is she not taking her top off and posing for the shoot.

"I've eaten too much pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving and my tummy is looking huge!" she whispered to me nervously, "I can't go topless looking so fat right next to you looking so gorgeously slim." 

I showed no sympathy to her, after all I didn't get any pie this week so why should I care?

She then grabbed the piece of yellow silk I was posing on and quickly covered herself. I was desperately trying to hold onto it but she just wouldn't let go!

The photograph you can see here ended up in all the major fashion magazines, it was a huge success!

I've also heard rumors that I might be offered a role in the next James Bond film after I showed the world that I can put up such a good fight. Watch this space.

10 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the week wrap-up arrived!! That cat is so ruthless but I adore her always. Great illustration too. I especially love her dark brows.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    What a life this cat has!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan, one has to be ruthless in this modeling world, how do you think I got to be on so many Vogue covers, hm?
    Eva - well, I am a cat so of course my life is action-packed, you should see what I get up to after a decent snooze, you wouldn't believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a good piece of silk to sink your claws into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or sinking your paws into a cream pie, it's even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the red and yellow contrast on this illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @wobblinbetty - I know, let me know if you want my pawtograph.
    @Eileen - I think you meant to say that my paws are the best bit of this photo, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shade of yellow!! Do you think it's inherent in all models, or in all girls even, to feel guilty after eating something so sinfully delicious?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara, I guess so, except for me, I don't have anything to feel guilty about because I always look amazing, but that's just me, I am a cat after all so can't be helped I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...