Sunday 31 October 2010

Jealousy


I am so angry I can barely speak but this needs to go on the track record for future generations of cat super-models so that they can learn from my experience.

See the photo above? See me in it? Or see just the part of me with the rest of my body partially obscured by this model?

Well she did that on purpose! She was pretending to be trying to get herself to look sexy and attractive by flicking her hair, but really all she was trying to do is block me out of this photo. And all because she was jealous of me and the fact that I was far better looking than her and a lot more famous than she'll ever be.

In the next photo you can't even see me at all!


That's because after the first photo was taken I was so angry with her that I scratched her on the face and they decided to ban me from taking part in the photo-shoot altogether. I don't feel proud of this act, but I was just so angry with her and that photographer wasn't seeing my side of the story at all. I think that might have something to do with the way the model was posing, I think he was finding it attractive or something.

In the end they've decided not to publish these photos in Vogue at all, apparently they decided that the photos without me in it are just not worth publishing.

Serves her right, she'll know better next time not to mess with me.

6 comments:

  1. Well, that cat certainly knows how to solve a problem. :) Perhaps a nice little nap would help too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!
    great drawings and great blog! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am looking at fashion magazines and photos in a whole new way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kat - I've tried that and it did help, in fact a nap always helps, I highly recommend it to all my stressed out friends too.
    @Barbara - I'm glad you're taking this seriously, it makes all my suffering worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! I love your style and the cheeky captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this drawings! They're beautiful :D:D
    .

    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...