Sunday 24 October 2010

Can't talk now, still recovering


Too tired to write. Need to nap. Need to eat a lot to replace all the calories I've lost after dancing all night. Need to change my mobile phone number after giving it to someone I don't want to go out on a date with. Need to get to the hairdresser to get some serious grooming for my fur after all the make up I was wearing for the party has made it look dull and without my usual healthy looking shine. Need to stop partying so hard and start having quiet nights in, reading books or knitting or something.

Anyone know a good cure for hangovers?

4 comments:

  1. Great! I know I have said it before... but love your drawing and your colours! Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat cake. Sure to cure a hangover. So much fun, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe visiting the bed of Veronika in the middle of the night may be the cure... Miaow from the italian cat Venus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hesann!

    What a creative blog!!!
    I have one following me that is a cuddly toy animal. Your cat is lovely ;:OD)
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...