Sunday 17 October 2010

Things you do for your best friends


I'm a bit embarrassed to talk about this but I guess you'll get to find out about it in the news and fashion forums about this soon enough anyway so I might as well give my version of the events.

Kate (Moss that is) and I were doing this photo-shoot and she got to wear this pretty dress you can see in the photo.

"I really want to keep this dress but they won't let me, it's so unfair." she whispered to me while I was trying to pose for the photo.

As Kate is one of my best friends I really wanted to do something for her and decided to scratch it a bit thinking that if it's ruined they won't be bothered about keeping it and might let her have it.

Unfortunately the photographer saw me do it and immediately accused me of ruining the shot and the dress. I kept pretending that it wasn't me and that I knew nothing about this but it was too late, he caught it all on camera.

Kate got to keep the dress but I was punished for this whole thing by being photoshop-ed out of the final editorial that was published in all the major fashion magazines and this photo is the only one left.

Kate told me not to worry, she's taking me to Paris next week for an amazing editorial photoshoot and an all weekend party!

Result.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...