Sunday 10 October 2010

Sometimes it can be tough even for me



It's been a tough week for me. I've had to do this photo-shoot for lingerie company and the model I was working with made me feel so insecure about my looks that I just couldn't face revealing more than my head in the photo.

I had to hide most of my body behind that sofa arm even though the photographer kept asking me to perch gracefully on the  arm of the sofa and look mysterious.

Well, peeping behind the sofa arm was as mysterious as I could get that day. All I could think about was getting over and done with this shoot and heading home to have a nap think about my future as a model. 

Do you think I should keep modelling?

5 comments:

  1. These cat stories are absolutely fantastic, Veronika! you are a great story teller! and this illustration is a perfect complement! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I couldn't view the image at first. When I finally saw what was going on, it was a real surprise! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be difficult at times...but do the joys compensate for the self doubts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly original blogging work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Indie.Tea - yeah, it's worth it, I guess, although I do get exhausted from it all a lot, there's never enough time to nap, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...