Tuesday 23 August 2011

Who does he think he is?



Well, it looks like I can't turn my back for 3 months a minute without some disaster taking place in my absence.

Because I've been busy making loads of money selflessly helping people with their problems I was unable to attend any fashion events this summer.

When I returned to Paris last weekend to do a photo shoot for Vogue I was shocked to see that the editor chose this ridiculously unfashionable bunny for the main shoot. To make things worse, this bunny kept telling me how busy he was this summer and how the fashion world can't get enough of him. I kept pretending that I was busy snoozing so he would stop annoying me with his stories of fame and glory but he wouldn't shut up about it!

So I took the ultimate revenge - I un-followed him on Twitter.

I've heard from my fashion friends that he's now so upset about losing a follower like me on Twitter that he's taken some time out to do some therapy - run around on grassy fields and overeat on some carrots just to recover from this huge blow. 

In addition to offering my selfless advice service I'm thinking about offering to follow people on Twitter for a small fee of million dollars as well. Let me know if you're interested, you know it will change your life forever.




14 comments:

  1. This stupid bunny doesn't know what it loses!
    Aaaah you're so sincere and so arrogant! Love you! hihi!

    I know, you don't care about my love, you want my money (right?) but i don't have a twitter account! haha! ;)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi, no Twitter account? So what, you can still send me some money, can't you?

    Bleeni - if you're so glad, why haven't you sent me any freshly baked pie, hmmm? If you're really glad you have to prove it, ok? Now get busy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty is awesome! I love her adventures:) is so funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog. The idea is so great ;) I'm a new follower.
    & PS: I love cats


    x's

    Aldina
    Circle of Design Fashion Illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flara - my awesomeness deserves some presents from you, don't you think? Send some, ok?

    A - off course you love cats, and off course you want to show your love by sending me a fresh pot of cream, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually I would pay million dollars to be followed by you on twitter!!! let's talk about it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise move wobblinbetty, I'm too busy and important to talk to you but you can make all the arrangements through my agent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful illustration. I love the pops of color and the animals. Fashionable or not, bunnies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I think there is a conspiracy around the web...bunnies are popping out everywhere and I heard that designers are making new "bunnies' inspired" collections ....you should plan a way to get rid of them ;))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your blog. I just read so many of your posts and it is just so beautiful. I am going to follow you on bloglovin to make sure I don't miss your next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for stopping by my blog! have a great day ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahahahahahahahaha this post is so funny it's killing me!!
    The illustrations of the fashion diaries are always so funny!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so funny! Haha! Thnx for your comment on my blog, mys sister liked it ;-) How about you follow me on bloglovin and gfc and I follow back for free ;-) That way we save us some money that will be well spend elsewhere!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...