Friday 24 September 2010

What went wrong with my photo shoot for Elle front page


This is me, on the right, on the cover of Elle magazine. Yeah, I know, I've got my back turned to the camera, but I did it out of protest against the girl next to me who insisted on wearing a black dress for this shoot. And black is my color, damn it, she doesn't even look good in it. Unlike me, I look cool in black.

What you can't tell from this photo is that 2 minutes before this photo was taken she was crying like a baby because I told her that her face looks fat in this dress.

I heard through my contacts that she didn't eat anything but salad for 2 weeks after that. Serves her right.

1 comment:

  1. yeah your right black is an awesome colour,I pretty much live in it in A/W and Spring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...